Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~last class with form 4I~

so sad because Haiqal was absent..Amirul, Kavina, Logaraj, Anuar, and Hayati were also absent..maybe they thought that i was joking when i said that day was goin to be my last class teaching them..huh..i wonder how their lives are going to be after this..after 3 months they were having such a leisure and playful life during my English lessons..one thing that i'm very sure, their lives are not goin to be the same again..maybe more miserable or maybe someone will make them open their heart to learn sincerely..i dunno..just hoping the best for them..
talking about haiQal - well, he is actually a good boy..just no one would like to understand him because no one seems can stand his behaviour..everyone who does not know him will say that he is very naughty and rude boy.besides he likes to disturb his friends and other teachers..but for me, that is normal..if we can't accept him the way he is, why don't we help him and show him the right way instead of punishing him or scolded him like he is a kid..if i were given a chance to stay longer in that school, i'll make sure that haiQal is goin to be someone who are not just excellent in his favourite sport which is rugby but also in education..i know haiQal has something that we call as potential to succeed in life..huh..so sad if nobody could help him..though i just know him for about 12 weeks, i feel that the bonding between me and him as teacher and student are growing..sometimes, if he was missing during my class, i really felt that the class was empty..just like today..huh..honestly,i'll miss him..there's no more haiQal to call me "my dear"..or to sing songs for me while i'm teaching..or to tease me while i'm talking..or even sulking if i was not entertain him..will miss those things..
lastly, dear 4I students, forgive me for things i did wrong, i may not be the best teacher that u ever had, forgive me for all my weaknesses during our lessons..i'll remember all of you..thanks for the experience..all the best for your studies and future undertakings..

::like my cousin said few days ago, if u treat them well, they'll treat u double times well..now i understood what he meant by saying that..::

No comments:

Post a Comment