Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~the tough part is...~

today something unexpected happened...i didn't mean to but i just couldn't control myself...sorry kiddo for scolding all of you...it was supposed to be our good and fun time together but i've ruined everythin just becoz i got too emotional with the situation...but never mind, no heart feelings involved...i'm regret with what i did...i supposed to let you enjoy the moment but...uhh...forgive me...my bad...hope there's another time that we could cherish together...thanks for all your love...really appreciate it...i love all of you too...thanks for making me smile all this while...
by the way, girls, thanks for helping me to clean up the room...thanks for inviting me to join you gals' cookin day...thanks for evrythin....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment